If not satisfied for any reason, customer can return merchandise within 30 calendar days after delivery, for a full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping & handling charges. Any such return will be considered as a courtesy return. Those orders will also not be exempted from such deduction upon return, where free ground shipping was offered initially as an incentive or promotion. To qualify, all return must be in good & saleable condition and returned with original packaging material, manuals and accessories. Customer is responsible for returning the merchandise and for associated freight cost.
- No restocking fee will apply to any returns, unless specified
- 30 calendar days for a return delivery, some products may still carry a manufacturer's warranty. For additional information, please see the specific product page.
- Warranties on bikes do not include any labor charges incurred to customer for assembly needs. Any labor charges are not refundable nor reimbursable.
How to return an Item:
In order to return, customer needs to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us with reference to order number for a Return Authorization Number. After receiving return authorization Number, customer will follow the steps below:
- Please pack all items securely in original packing. If required, use extra cushioning.
- Please write your Return Authorization Number on a separate paper. Please do not write outside the box.
- Take the package to the nearest courier office.
- Ship the package to the address provided with your Return Authorization Number. Please insure the item for its invoice value against shipping damages.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
After shipment has been done, customer is requested to send us the tracking number via e-mail. This enables us to track the package and apply the credit to correct account. Once we receive the returned merchandise, we will process refund. Processing time may take 1-3 business days. All received merchandise and subsequent refunds are subjected to a thorough inspection.