- No restocking fee will apply to any returns, unless specified.
- 30 calendar days is allowable for a return delivery.
- Some products may still carry a manufacturer's warranty. For additional information, please see the specific product page.
- Warranties on bikes do not include any labor charges incurred to customer for assembly needs. Any labor charges are ineligible for reimbursement.
- Please pack all items securely in original packing. If required, use extra cushioning.
- Please write your Return Authorization Number on a separate piece of paper along with the reason for return and place this inside the box.
- Take the package to the nearest courier office.
- Ship the package to:
Shop72 - Returns
34 Empire Dr. Suite 5
Belleville, IL 62220
- Please insure the item for its invoice value against shipping damages.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
- After shipment, we ask that you send us the tracking number via e-mail to email@example.com. This enables us to track the package and apply the credit to the correct account.
Replacement PolicyIf you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (618-509-0943) within 72 hours after delivery. We will request information such as the order number, item code, and tracking number to verify our records. You are advised to keep the original packaging until damage issues are resolved. Shop72.com Inc will evaluate damages to decide if a claim will be filed to the courier service depending on the extent of damages. In case of minor damages, we will avoid filing a damage claim to our courier service and will work with you to find a solution.
- For a damage assessment, the customer will be required to provide a digital picture of the damage parts including any damage that may have incurred to the outside packaging.
- Digital photos can be sent to email@example.com with reference to the order number.
- Digital photos must be received by us within 10 calendar days after delivery or 7 calendar days after the first damage report has been filed, whichever is the earliest.
If damage is extensive or irreparable, we will file a claim to the courier service. During this process, you must make reasonable efforts to have the damaged item available for inspection during normal business hours. Note: minor scratches on the bike frames and its parts do not constitute a product as damaged.